SciMed is pleased to announce its third Open Days. These will be held at SciMed’s new premises in the Embankment Business Part, Vale Road, Stockport ( SK4 3GN).
The format will be as per the previous years, as it has been highly praised by past delegates. However the content has been amended to reflect the product updates and new technologies available.
SciMed is particularly proud to introduce Gel Permeation Chromatography from TOSOH Bioscience to the UK market.
The synopsis of the two days is as follows:
Day 1, 8th October 2014:
– Counterfeit Detection using NIR and Raman Spectroscopy
– High Temperature Gel Permeation Chromatography (GPC)
– Particle size characterisation and Zeta potential analysis
– Supercritical CO2 applications
– XRF Sample Preparation methods
– Laser Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy: Theory and applications
Evening of the 8th: Conference dinner free to all attendees.
Day 2, 9th October 2014:
– XRF: small spot analysis and elemental mapping
– Exploring the world of Calorimetry
– Powder Flow Characterisation
– Dust explosions: is your process safe?
– The application of ultrasonic homogenizers in both laboratory & industry
– Thermo gravimetric Analysis: a method for the masses
A special hotel rate has been arranged at the Didsbury Hotel, a high quality boutique hotel. SciMed users get to stay free of charge
For more information or to register please contact us and we will forward you the relevant details and registration forms.