Part time After-sales and Stores Administrator
Scientific and Medical Products Ltd are a successful l distributor of scientific and lab equipment. We are looking to fill a part time position within the company.
The roles of the successful applicant will be
- Receiving and checking incoming deliveries from suppliers
- Processing customer orders and getting goods ready for shipment
- Ordering items from suppliers.
- Maintaining suitable stock levels
- Liaising with field service engineers to ensure their stock is correct.
- Perform stock checks as required.
- Liaise with customers and field service engineers on the administration of service contracts
- Carry out sales order processing (eg quoting and invoicing) when required
Due to the nature of our business the majority of our shipments in and out weigh less than 10Kg.
The position is for circa 25hours per week. The exact profile and hours are open for discussion with the suitable candidate but an example scenario would be 10am-3:30pm Monday – Fridaywith 30mins for lunch.
There is the possibility of extra hours as needed (e.g. holiday cover) and there may be the possibility to expand the role as the successful candidate develops and the needs of the business grows.
circa £10 per hour.
Holiday and sick Pay.
The exact start date is up for discussion with the successful candidate be at the absolute latest they should be able to start by early September.
Please send your application to
Scientific and Medical Products Ltd
Unit B4, The Embankment Business Park,
or e-mail to email@example.com
Closing Date: Tuesday 23rd June, 2015.
Due to time constraints not all applicants will be contacted. Applicants with whom we would like to discuss the position with further will be contacted by Thursday 25th June, 2015.