COOL-CARE® is a unique range of air cooled chillers.
This chiller is ideally suited for cooling after-condensers used in conjunction with membrane vacuum pumps.
The COOL-CARE® applies the same principle as a circulating cooler. A refrigerating unit cools the circulating water or anti-freeze mixture in a small container made out of V2A, from where a circulating pump conveys it to the unit which is to be cooled.
Range of application
- Water baths – and more
- 100% water savings
- Temperature of cooling water can be set as required
- Minimal space requirements on the laboratory table
- Virtually silent in operation
- Exceptionally easy to use
- Carrying handle for fast and easy transport
- Suitable for a wide range of uses
Or call us now on 0161 442 9963 to speak to a Product Specialist.
You can also visit the Van der Heijden website for more product details by clicking on their logo below: