The high temperature EcoSEC GPC System is designed for niche or particularly demanding high temperature polymer analyses.
This high temperature system delivers robust, reliable and reproducible results. It provides these results in a safe instrument that is easy to use.
The EcoSEC High Temperature GPC System incorporates the proven design and technology used in our ambient EcoSEC GPC System. The dual pump system, dual flow RI detector, spacious column oven, total system temperature control, autosampler, sample prep station, safety features, and all-in-one design controlled by intuitive software combine to deliver exceptional performance.
What sets an EcoSEC GPC System apart?
- low dead volume for improved resolution and molar mass distribution accuracy
- temperature controlled pump heads for excellent flow rate precision regardless of changes in laboratory temperature
- retention times are independent of temperature fluctuations in the lab
- dual flow RI detection for unmatched baseline stability
- excellent precision of retention times for accurate mass measurement
- very low dead volume for improved resolution and molar mass distribution accuracy
To contact a SciMed Product Specialist, please CLICK HERE or call:
UK 0161 4429963
Click on the logo below to visit the TOSOH website: