The multi EA® 4000 offers precise and reliable environmental analysis and is incredibly easy to use. It guarantees you the fully automated determination of the environmentally relevant parameters TC, TOC, TIC, EC and BOC in soil, sediments, waste, minerals and other inorganic solids.
The multi EA® 4000 stands for fast, low-maintenance macro elemental analysis. It enables you to determine the parameters TS and TC in inorganic and organic solids straightforwardly and simultaneously. TX determination is no problem at all. Furthermore, additional options allow the speciation of carbon – TOC, TIC, EC, OC, and BOC.
Advantages at a glance
- For sample weights up to 3g, there is no laborious sample homogenization.
- The High Temperature Ceramic Technology (HTC) is extremely robust and needs no catalyst; it is easy to run precise analyses, even with aggressive and corrosive samples at high temperatures up to 1500 °C.
- Determination of carbon sum parameters (TC/TOC/TIC/EC/BOC).
- Fully automated TOC/TIC/TC determination in an analysis sequence.
- Compliant TOC determination
- Best results in the TOC analysis by free choice of the optimal determination principle (either directly or by differential method).
- Innovative pyrolysis option to determine the parameters EC and BOC.
- Simultaneous detection of carbon and sulphur.
- Broad, dynamic measurement range of ppm to percentage.
- Highly resistant materials, a specialized optical configuration and efficient gas cleaning guarantee long-term stability, even for the most challenging applications.
Or call us now on 0161 442 9963 to speak to a Product Specialist.
You can also visit the Analytic Jena website for more product details by clicking on their logo below: