- DSC 7020 – the work horse of the 7000 series DSC systems.
- Wide Temperature Range (-170 to 725°C)
- Sensitivity 0.2µW
- RMS Noise 0.1 µW
- Scanning rates: 0.01 to 100 degrees per minute
- Smallest sample pans for best heat transfer
- Auto sampler available
- Cooling systems for all needs
The SII NanoTechnology EXSTAR DSC series shows the greatest flexibility. A range of cooling devices, all of which being compatible on the same base unit, are available. Each one will allow varying degrees of flexibility in the -170 to 725°C temperature range. The user will be able to exchange or upgrade to any of these sensors at any time.
The optional auto sampler for DSC 7000 provides high throughput to your laboratory. To achieve the most accurate and reproducible results, the reliable 50 position robotic auto sampler uses the patented mechanical fingers to position the containers with the highest accuracy. User friendly software and easy position alignment together with the great flexibility guarantee the effective use of the fully automated DSC 7000 system.
Flexible Cooling Systems
Different cooling systems allow measurements in the temperature range from -170 to 725°C. Depending on the customer application the cooling system can be chosen from the following :-
- Liquid Nitrogen Cooling Accessory – covers the whole temperature range of -170°C to 725°C .
- Electrical Cooling system – For controlled cooling and heating from -110°C upwards.
- Forced Air Cooling – The cost effective way to cool quickly down to ambient
- Cooling Can -Low cost, for rapid and quench cooling down to -170°C