The MicroNIR PAT is an ultra-compact, near-infrared (NIR) wireless spectrometer covering 950 – 1650 nm for on-line process monitoring applications in the pharmaceutical, food, and chemical industries. It is suitable for batch processes.
The MicroNIR PAT also allows continuous manufacturing processes that use multiple NIR sensors across an entire process flow.
Pharma applications includes monitoring blend uniformity, drying conditions, and API concentrations in blenders, fluid bed dryers, and tableting.
The MicroNIR PAT is available as a wired or wireless device.
The MicroNIR PAT WIFI:
- non-destructive, non-invasive, and real-time near-infrared analysis
- user-selectable WiFi or Ethernet for system control and data communication
- user-replaceable, rechargeable Li-ion battery with over 8 hours of continuous run time
- integrated multi-axis triggering
- trigger options for different applications:
- internal orientation timer
- push button
- real-time moving block standard deviation (MBSD) and %RSD analysis for end-point determinations for blending, drying, granulation, and coating processes
- washable IP67-rated enclosure
- integrated PC enables fast and secure store and forward of collected spectral data.
Example of blend monitoring using the MicroNIR PAT-W
The MicroNIR PAT USB:
- non-invasive, real-time NIR analysis
- washable IP67 rated enclosure
- USB communication
- compact for easy integration.
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing: fluid bed drying, granulation, content uniformity
- Food and Feed Manufacturing: moisture content, nutritional assay, protein, fat
- Industrial Processing: reaction monitoring, polymers, petrochemicals.
To contact SciMed and speak to a Product Specialist, please CLICK HERE or call:
UK 0161 4429963
Click on the logo below to visit the Viavi website: