Welcome to the 6th generation of the MiniFlex. With its long and successful history the new 6th generation Miniflex offers a wide range of flexibility for a benchtop XRD system. With a choice of 600 watts x-ray tube or 300 watts (no external chiller required) makes and ideal system for qualitative or quantitative analysis. New features of the 6th Generation Miniflex include
- High speed silicon strip detector as standard
- 2D Detector option with the HyPix400-MF- the latest HPAD detector for 0D, 1D and 2D measurement.
- 8 Position sample changer
The new MiniFlex X-ray diffractometer is a multipurpose analytical instrument that can determine:
- Phase identification and quantification
- Percent (%) crystallinity
- Crystallite size and strain
- Lattice parameter refinement
- Rietveld refinement
- Molecular structure
The new MiniFlex system delivers speed and sensitivity through innovative technology advances, including the Hypix- 400 2D hybrid pixel array detector (HPAD) together with an available 600W X-ray source and new 8-position automatic sample changer. This new direct photon counting detector enables high speed, low noise data collection and may be operated in 0D and 1D modes for conventional XRD analysis and 2D mode for samples with coarse grain size and/or preferred orientation.
To contact SciMed and speak to a Product Specialist please CLICK HERE or call us on UK 0161 4429963
Or click on the logo below to visit the RIGAKU website:
Or Request a Quotation: