Salt content is determined by measuring the conductivity of a solution of crude oil in a polar solvent when subjected to an alternating electrical current and is obtained by comparison of the resulting conductance to a calibration curve of known salt mixtures.
- Conforms to ASTM D3230 and IP 265 test specifications
- GOST certified
- Measures salt content, conductance, and temperature of crude oil samples, and pH measurements of aqueous samples
- Measures Salts Concentration in the range of 0 to 150 PTB (lb/1000 bbl)
- Portable for field or laboratory testing with up to 8 hours of continuous operation from internal Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries
- 18-bit analog-to-digital converter for high precision
- 24Kb RAM dedicated for data storage (about 500 test results)
- Data can be uploaded in a comma delimited format to a PC with easy to use Windows® – based software via an RS232 serial data port
Or call us now on 0161 442 9963 to speak to a Product Specialist.
You can also visit the KOEHLER website for more product details by click their logo below: