The Hitachi X-DSC 7000 offers:
- high performance heat flux DSC
- wide temperature range (-150°C to 725°C)
- unsurpassed baseline and sensitivity performance
- sensitivity 0.1µW
- RMS noise 0.01 µW
- scanning rates: 0.01 to 100 degrees per minute
- smallest sample pans for best heat transfer
- auto sampler available
- cooling systems for all needs
The X-DSC 7000’s newly-designed centre heat-flow thermopile sensor improves the reliability of data due to its superior sensitivity and repeatability, whilst the new 3 layer insulation furnace gives excellent baseline stability and decreases the signal to noise ratio.
Or call us now on 0161 442 9963 to speak to a Product Specialist.
You can also visit the Hitachi website for more product details by clicking on their logo below: