SciMed are pleased to announce the forthcoming event in their series of industry focused seminars. On Tuesday
24th May 2016 we will hold a technical seminar on the analysis and processing techniques used in the
pharmaceutical industry. The series of talks will focus on the different solutions that SciMed have to offer. To keep
the content as informative as possible the focus will be on the techniques and what they can do for you rather than
on the instruments themselves.
- ICP-MS & ICP-AES in the pharma industry. Tools for implementation of USP 232/233.
- Powder Flowability issues: quality by design and characterisation using a Shear Tester .
- Applications of Thermal Analysis in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Benchtop XRD for routine QC.
- TOC & TNb – ultrapure water, cleaning validation and protein content.
- Handheld Raman Spectroscopy for goods inward identification.
- Pressure vessels – all shapes and sizes .
- Supercritical CO2 applications in the Pharmaceutical industry: solvent drying & particle formation.
- NIR – on-line and in-line monitoring of processes.
- An intro to particle characterisation: Better scientific methods for quality scientific results.
- GPC: applications of Gel permeation Chromatography in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
For further information or to register, please click here or call us on (+44) 0161 442 9963.