We supply a comprehensive range of spectrophotometers and spectrometers, for measuring light absorption and emission.
• Spectrophotometers measure intensity as a function of light source wavelength. By measuring the amount of light a sample absorbs, the spectrophotometer can measure the concentration of solutes in a solution.
• Spectrometers measure wavelengths of light over the range of the electromagnetic spectrum, in the spectroscopic analysis of sample materials. They measure light emissions.
Typical applications of these devices include:
• Detecting the concentration of substances
• Detecting impurities
• Examining the structure of compounds
• Characterising proteins
• Determining molecular weight of samples
• Monitoring dissolved oxygen content in freshwater and marine ecosystems.
The range of spectrometry and spectrophotometry equipment from Analytik Jenil and Cecil Instruments provides various specialist options for precision testing and analysis of sample materials.
SPECORD® PLUS can be easily connected with any commercially available online dissolution test system including ERWEKA, ICALIS, HANSON, PHARMATEST and SOTAX. The spectrophotometers are completely integrated into the process system software of the dissolution instrument ensuring that the end user has a robust, reliable easy-to-use product. Contact us now > Or call us now on 0161 442 9963 to speak to a Product Specialist. You can also visit the Analytic Jena website for more product details by clicking on their logo below:
The high precision optics of the SPECORD® S 600 deliver speed, reliability and superior optical performance to the laboratory. A Life Science package for measurements of small sample volumes and determination of DNA/RNA (additional module) is available to specifically address demanding applications. Contact us now > Or call us now on 0161 442 9963 to speak to a Product Specialist. You can also visit the Analytic Jena website for more product details by clicking on their logo below:
Analytik Jena AG has now extended its latest generation of double-beam spectrophotometers by the new SPECORD® 50 PLUS. This new dual-beam UV/Vis photometer for the spectral range from 190 to 1100 nm combines high energy throughput with best stability. Quartz-coated, premium encapsulated optical components guarantee highest quality, maximum performance and extreme durability. The SPECORD® PLUS series consists of the: • SPECORD® 200 PLUS with fixed slit widths for time-resolved sample and reference measurements • SPECORD® 210 PLUS with 5 different slit widths to measure samples requiring high optical resolution • SPECORD® 250 PLUS with 5 different slit widths and double…