The Analytik Jena contrAA® atomic absorption spectrometers are the only commercially available instruments for High Resolution-Continuum Source AAS and launch a new generation AAS.
• The unique instrument design uses a single light source for all elements which allows both sequential and simultaneous multi-element analysis.
• Higher sample throughput is achieved increasing productivity over standard Line Source AAS.
• Available as flame, furnace or solids sample spectrometers.
• Non-metals such as fluorine can be determined.
• High resolution optics means that interferences can be eliminated.
Watch the video introduction below for the contrAA
You can also visit the Analytik Jena website for more product details by clicking on their logo below: