The Analytik Jena contrAA® atomic absorption spectrometers are the only commercially available instruments for High Resolution-Continuum Source AAS and launch a new generation AAS.
• The unique instrument design uses a single light source for all elements which allows both sequential and simultaneous multi-element analysis.
• Higher sample throughput is achieved increasing productivity over standard Line Source AAS.
• Available as flame, furnace or solids sample spectrometers.
• Non-metals such as fluorine can be determined.
• High resolution optics means that interferences can be eliminated.
You can also visit the Analytik Jena website for more product details by clicking on their logo below: