The Analytik Jena contrAA® atomic absorption spectrometers are the only commercially available instruments for High Resolution-Continuum Source AAS and launch a new generation AAS.
- The unique instrument design uses a single light source for all elements which allows simultaneous multi-element analysis.
- Higher sample throughput is achieved, hugely increasing productivity over standard Line Source AAS.
- Available as flame, furnace or solids sample spectrometers.Direct analysis of solids is possible using the unique solid sampling accessory (SSA)
- Non-metals such as fluorine can be determined.
- High resolution optics means that interferences can be eliminated.
- 10 year warranty on the optics
Watch the video introduction below for the contrAA
Contact us now >
Or call us now on 0161 442 9963 to speak to a Product Specialist.
You can also visit the Analytik Jena website for more product details by clicking on their logo below: