The Analytik Jena contrAA® atomic absorption spectrometers are the only commercially available instruments for High Resolution-Continuum Source AAS and launch a new generation AAS.
- The unique instrument design uses a single light source for all elements which allows both sequential and simultaneous multi-element analysis.
- Higher sample throughput is achieved increasing productivity over standard Line Source AAS.
- Available as flame, furnace or solids sample spectrometers.
- Non-metals such as fluorine can be determined.
- High resolution optics means that interferences can be eliminated.
Or call us now on 0161 442 9963 to speak to a Product Specialist.
You can also visit the Analytik Jena website for more product details by clicking on their logo below: