COOL-CARE® is a unique range of air cooled chillers.
This chiller is ideally suited for cooling after-condensers used in conjunction with membrane vacuum pumps.
The COOL-CARE® applies the same principle as a circulating cooler. A refrigerating unit cools the circulating water or
anti-freeze mixture in a small container made out of V2A, from where a circulating pump conveys it to the unit which is
to be cooled.
Range of application
• Water baths – and more
• 100% water savings
• Temperature of cooling water can be set as required
• Minimal space requirements on the laboratory table
• Virtually silent in operation
• Exceptionally easy to use
• Carrying handle for fast and easy transport
• Suitable for a wide range of uses
You can also visit the Van der Heijden website for more product details by clicking on their logo below.