The original Brookfield Dial Reading Viscometer has been the laboratory standard used around the world since 1934. Current units have a multi-speed electronic drive and ergonomically designed speed control knob so selection of any one of the 10 pre-set speeds (8 speeds on LVT models) is quick and easy. The direct-drive design results in extremely quiet operation and greater versatility while the universal power supply facilitates the use of worldwide power sources. The user calculates viscosity from the reading on the instrument.
• Continuous torque sensing capability with measurement accuracy: 1% of full scale range
• Repeatability: 0.2% of full scale range
• Easy speed adjustment and on/off control
• Compatible with all Brookfield accessories
• NIST traceable viscosity standards available
• Electronic drive means quiet, reliable operation
• Universal power supply worldwide for compatibility
• 2-Year limited warranty
• Explosion-proof model is available. Call for details
LV is for low viscosity materials and can measure the thinnest materials. Typical examples include inks, oils, and solvents.
RV is for medium viscosity materials than those measured with an LV torque. Typical examples include creams, food, and paints.
HA is for higher viscosity materials than those measured with an RV torque. Typical examples include gels, chocolate and epoxies.
HB is for even higher viscosity materials than those measured with an HA torque spring. Typical examples include asphalt, caulking compounds, and molasses.
You can also visit the Brookfield Ametek website for more product details by clicking their logo below: