DV2T EXTRA Digital Viscometer
The “EXTRA” provides all the features of the standard DV2T model but includes a more durable suspension system, EZ Lock Spindle Coupling, Quick Action Lab Stand, and RheocalcT for the ultimate user experience that also saves time and money.
The DV2T Viscometer features a 5-inch colour touch screen to guide users through test creation and data gathering for fast and easy viscosity measurements. The DV2T also offers powerful new programming capabilities and results analysis including data averaging and QC limits with alarms. User instructions with multi-step test protocols can be created using the new Program Generator Software and uploaded to the DV2T through a USB Flash Drive. Test Data can be recorded directly on a local printer or sent to a PC. Additional automated control and data collection can be achieved with optional RheocalcT software.
• 5-inch full colour, touch screen display supports multiple languages
• Displayed information includes: viscosity (cP/mP·s), temperature (°C/°F), shear rate/stress, % torque, spindle/speed, step program status
• Enhanced Security with customizable user levels & password access to comply with regulatory requirements such as 21 CFR Part 11.
• Built-In options include timed tests, data averaging, programmable QC limits/alarms, customizable speed/spindle lists, on screen data comparison
• Auto range shows maximum viscosity measured with any spindle/speed combination
• USB PC interface provides optional computer control and automatic data gathering capability.
• Download custom test programs with included PG Flash software
• Front-facing bubble level for convenient viewing
• Built-in temperature probe
• Accuracy of ±1.0% of range with displayed test data
• Repeatability of ±0.2%
• NIST traceable viscosity standards available
• Also available: DV2T Extra with quick connect, durable ball bearing suspension system, quick action lab stand and free RheocalcT software.
LV is for low viscosity materials and can measure the thinnest materials. Typical examples include inks, oils, and solvents.
RV is for medium viscosity materials than those measured with an LV torque. Typical examples include creams, food, and paints.
HA is for higher viscosity materials than those measured with an RV torque. Typical examples include gels, chocolate and epoxies.
HB is for even higher viscosity materials than those measured with an HA torque spring. Typical examples include asphalt, caulking compounds, and molasses.
Cone and Plate models available in all of the above variants.