DV3T Touch Screen Rheometer
The sophisticated, yet affordable rheometer, combines comprehensive viscosity testing with yield stress measurement capabilities. The DV3T offers the most advanced user experience in viscosity testing and measurement at a much lower cost than other rheometers in its class.
A 7-inch full colour touch screen displays all test parameters along with measured values for yield stress, viscosity and temperature. On screen graphing shows real-time test data which can be captured in stand-alone mode, recorded on a printer or sent to a PC. Built-in maths models, such as Power Law, can provide rapid data analysis for flow index and other selectable variables. Quick, straight-forward, single point viscosity is also easily accomplished with the DV3T making it the ideal “all-in-one” instrument for busy QC labs as well as demanding R&D departments doing comprehensive flow behaviour
• 7-inch full colour, touch screen display supports multiple languages
• Displayed info includes: viscosity (cP/mP·s), temperature (°C/°F), shear rate/stress, % torque, spindle/speed, step program status, math model calculations
• Enhanced Security with customizable user access, date/time stamp file, password access, portable log-in settings
• Built-In options include maths modelling, yield tests, timed tests, data averaging, programmable QC limits/alarms, customizable speed/spindle lists, on screen data comparison
• Auto range shows maximum viscosity measured with any spindle/speed combination
• Analyze characteristics such as yield stress, flow curves, leveling and recovery
• Integrated temperature control with connection to a Brookfield TC series bath and AP Controller
• USB PC interface provides optional computer control and automatic data gathering capability (included)
• Download custom test programs with included PG Flash software
• Front-facing bubble level for convenient viewing
• Built-in temperature probe
• Accuracy of ±1.0% of range with displayed test data
• Repeatability of ±0.2%
• NIST traceable viscosity standards available
LV is for low viscosity materials and can measure the thinnest materials. Typical examples include inks, oils, and solvents.
RV is for medium viscosity materials than those measured with an LV torque. Typical examples include creams, food, and paints.
HA is for higher viscosity materials than those measured with an RV torque. Typical examples include gels, chocolate and epoxies.
HB is for even higher viscosity materials than those measured with an HA torque spring. Typical examples include asphalt, caulking compounds, and molasses.
Cone and Plate models available in all of the above variants.