The multi EA® 5000 is extremely versatile: The determination of carbon, nitrogen, sulfur and chlorine is only a small part of what it can do. TOC, EOX or AOX/TOX analyses are further areas easily covered by the multi EA® 5000. This makes it a universal talent to be used in various fields.
- Application diversity – one analyzer for solid, paste-like, fluid, gaseous and LPG samples
- C, N, S and Cl determination in one instrument
- Multi-matrix sampler, for fully-automated determination of solid and fluid samples in vertical or horizontal furnace configuration
- Extended measuring range with low maintenance, ultra-modern detectors, all the way from ppb to percent
- Self-Check System (SCS) for optimal operation reliability
- Flame sensor technology for matrix-optimized sample digestion – also in most difficult matrices (oils, fuels, solvents, polymers, coal, liquefied gases)
- Globally unique double furnace technology
- Quick switch between vertical and horizontal applications in one instrument
- Optimum adaptation to the sample matrix
Its unique modular principle means that the system can be constructed individually. You can configure your multi EA® 5000 to meet your needs and requirements, thus creating your personal analysis system.
The multi EA® can be used for elemental determinations across a number of industries
- Natural gas production
- Mineral oils
- Chemical and polymers
- Foods and beverages
- Power stations
Or call us now on 0161 442 9963 to speak to a Product Specialist.
You can also visit the Analytic Jena website for more product details by clicking on their logo below: