The Analytik Jena novAA ® series is a new generation of AAS instruments for the efficient use of background correction with deuterium hollow cathode lamp. The products range includes flame AAS and graphite furnace AAS techniques for fully automated single element or sequential multi-element analysis.
The novAA® series covers the complete range of fully automatic single element and sequential multi element analysis. Available with flame, furnace, solid sampling and hydride the novAA® AAS series provides compact spectrometers for all techniques.
The innovative features of the novAA® series combines a unique union of performance, versatility, automation, reliability and flexibility:
• 8 lamp changer for maximum automation and sample throughput
• single and double beam available
• transverse-heated graphite furnace — diminishes matrix effects and improves the accuracy of results
• integrated High-end Vision Tool for best observation and control of sample injection and sample drying in the graphite tube
• direct analysis of solid samples
• software controlled Segmented Flow Star (SFS) for injection mode operation
• ‘scraper’: intelligent, automatic, software-controlled cleaning device
You can also visit the Analytik Jena website for more product details by clicking on their logo below: