Analytik Jena has a long tradition in developing high-performance precision analytical systems which dates back to the inventions made by Ernst Abbe and Carl Zeiss. The Analytical Instrumentation business unit offers our customers complete solutions in the fields of optical spectroscopy, sum parameters and elemental analysis.
The PlasmaQuant® PQ 9000 is a High-Resolution ICP OES instrument for the elemental analysis of demanding samples in demanding matrices such as brine, metals or petrochemicals. The advanced optics allow the instrument to covers analyte concentrations ranging from ultra-trace level to high-percentages with minimal sample dilution.
• High Resolution Optics allows the determination of trace amounts in the most complex matrices without the need for sample preparation or dilution. Applications are established for analysis in the most complex and challenging of matrices such as petrochemicals and brine.
• V Shuttle Torch geometry delivers a number of advantages to the user…
– long term deposit free plasma performance
– uniform sample transfer into plasma
– wide range of sample concentrations without dilutions
– free from memory effects
• Dual View Plus enable the determination of high and low abundance components without serial dilutions or complex sample preparation. Altering the angle on the radial and axial views allows tuning of the system to extend the working range.
You can also visit the Analytik Jena website for more product details by clicking on their logo below: