Analytik Jena is recognized as being a global leader in analytical instrumentation. From its early days as part of the Carl Zeiss group up to the present day it has a reputation for developing new, innovative and exciting analytical instrumentation.
The PQMS range of instruments has evolved into four bespoke ICP-MS systems which have each been designed to ensure optimum performance in your laboratory; whether it’s cutting-edge research, high-throughput routine analysis or high-matrix samples we can provide the best solution for your needs.
- Sensitive – 1500 Mcps/ppm at <2 % CeO
- Cost-effective – half the argon consumption
- Fast – 50 % higher sample throughput
- Robust – matrix-independent long-term stability
- Versatile – optimized for research and routine use
- Eco Plasma: The specially developed plasma uses less than 12 l/min total argon gas with exceptional matrix tolerance, low oxide formation, and low formation of doubly charged ions. Power from 300 to 1600 W guarantees optimum plasma conditions. Half the running costs of any ICP-MS.
- iCRC Interference Removal: Effective elimination of spectral interferences using either He in KED mode or H2 in Reaction mode. Incredibly fast switching between modes.
- ReflexION sensitivity: a patented ion optics system with true 90° reflection and 3D-controlled focusing of the ion beam ensures market-leading sensitivity and detection limits, and without compromising precision and reproducibility.
- ADD10 : Unique All Digital Detection system provides 11 orders of analytical range (0.1-1010 cps). Exceptional multi element analysis from ultra-trace to major levels in a single measurement. Eliminates the need for regular and inaccurate cross-calibrations associated with inferior digital-analogue detectors.
The Plasma Quant MS range from Analytik Jena is the perfect ICP-MS for any laboratory; it provides unparalleled sensitivity and speed, has the lowest running costs of any ICP-MS, has the smallest footprint and can handle any sample matrix utilising the built-in aerosol dilution.
The ASpect MS software features a range of automated options, including a customizable setup and initialization routine, plasma alignment, mass calibration and resolution tests. Automatic optimization of ion optics simplifies method development and includes a selection of optimization routines for different application requirements.
Further accessories are available for HPLC-speciation, single-particle analysis and laser ablation measurements.
SciMed have fully certified Analytik Jena service engineers and we offer full sales, service and technical support across the Analytik Jena range.
Watch the video below for a complete overview:
Or call us now on 0161 442 9963 to speak to a Product Specialist.
You can also visit the Analytik Jena website for more product details by clicking on their logo below: