Second-generation Polarised Optics EDXRF from Rigaku.
This New Generation instrument performs Quantitative and Qualitative Elemental Analysis
What are the main features of the Rigaku NEX CGII?
NEX CG II, performs elemental analysis of major, minor and trace elements from light elements – Na to heavy U. Measurements can be made of metals, glass and other solid matrices, powders of soils, geological matrices, polymers, pharmaceuticals and other powders, liquids, pastes, waste materials, thin films and coatings and any material that can be presented to the instrument in pre-defined cups or discs or any free form objects.
The NEX CG II is a powerful analytical tool that benefits from the following key features:
- Fast elemental analysis to measure Na to U
- Non-Destructive measurements
- Accommodates sample matrices of solids, liquids and powders with often minimal sample preparation.
- Advanced QuantEZ® software for ease of use.
- Proven high performance Standardless RPF-SQX Fundamentals Parameters software with ability to estimate light elements matrix (Z<12 Na) featuring Scattering FP to measure light matrices without the need for standards
- Built in analysis templates to cover all main applications enhancing the flexibility and ease of use/setup of the instrument.
- Cartesian geometry optics to give superior elimination of background especially from light matrices enhancing detection limits.
- 50kV/50 W High power x-ray tube with large area SDD (Silicon Drift Detector) offering optimised energy setting for latest high count-rate detectors providing best detection limits of instrument in its class.
- Combining improved resolution from latest detector technology to enhance peak deconvolution using Rigaku Profile Fitting (RPF) advanced algorithms.
- Options for Air, Helium or Vacuum atmospheres to suit all needs.
- Variety of sample handler configurations up to 52mm diameter including 15 and 10 position trays and spinners options
- Performance and build quality backed with 2-year warranty.
- Special “Ultra Carry” option for ppb detection limits in aqueous samples
ASK FOR YOUR FREE ON SITE DEMONSTRATION!
You can also visit the Rigaku website for more product details by clicking their logo below: