RST Coaxial Cylinder Rheometer
Rheological evaluation through controlled stress and controlled rate measurements offer superior viscosity profiling, thixotropic response, yield stress determination and creep analysis. The RST-CC Rheometer offers powerful flow characterisation tools including ramp, loop, and single point testing. A wide range of shear rate, shear stress, and torque provide flexible flow analysis including creep and yield measurement. The RST-CC Rheometer is designed to accommodate the high throughput required of quality control laboratories providing cost effective, worry free operation for a variety of laboratory applications.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Controlled stress/rate operation to analyse comprehensive flow properties
- Spindle barcode for auto spindle recognition
- Quick and easy automatic or manual gap setting
- Rapid temperature control of plate with Peltier temperature control
- User-friendly LCD touch screen with graphical display
- 11 memory slots for structured multi-step test programs
- Quick connect coupling for easy spindle attachment
- Optional Rheo 3000 Software for PC control and data management
- 21 CFR compliance for controlled user access and data security
- Temperature control from -20°C to 180°C with choice of direct immersion in bath or external circulation using water jacket.
Contact us now >
Or call us now on 0161 442 9963 to speak to a Product Specialist.
You can also visit the Brookfield Ametek website for more product details by clicking on their logo below: