RST Cone and Plate Rheometer
The RST-CPS Rheometer has the capacity for cone and plate applications as well as plate to plate applications for small volumes and wide shear rate ranges. Rheological evaluation through controlled stress and controlled rate measurements provide comprehensive viscosity flow curves, thixotropic response, yield stress determination creep analysis and viscosity vs. temperature profiling.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Controlled stress/rate operation to analyse comprehensive flow properties
- Spindle barcode for auto spindle recognition
- Quick and easy automatic or manual gap setting
- Rapid temperature control of plate with Peltier temperature control
- User-friendly LCD touch screen with graphical display
- 11 memory slots for structured multi-step test programs
- Quick connect coupling for easy spindle attachment
- Optional Rheo 3000 Software for PC control and data management
- 21 CFR compliance for controlled user access and data security
- Temperature control from -20°C to 180°C with choice of direct immersion in bath or external circulation using water jacket.
Contact us now >
Or call us now on 0161 442 9963 to speak to a Product Specialist.
You can also visit the Brookfield Ametek website for more product details by clicking on their logo below: