INDATECH has designed SPOT4Line, the first multi-angle LED spectrometry for analyzing any industrial liquid.
The principle: the beam of light from the LEDs penetrates the liquid to reveal its “optical fingerprint” and validates several parameters in real time.
SPOT4Line’s LED spectral detection can be used to check several parameters in real time and obtain the product’s unique spectral signature:
• Turbidity for measurement of particles
• Color variability/disparity
• Temperature to ensure that bacteria are destroyed
• UV for measuring non-visible pollution and nanoparticles which cannot be detected with a turbidity meter
• Detection of the absence of contaminants
Installed on the pipework of your process, SPOT4Line performs these measurements without contact, sampling or infiltration.
This means it does not influence the measurement or the solution which it passes through.
SPOT4Line provides results continuously and in real time.
• Thanks to these detailed measurements, it can achieve better quality control of the liquid and the process. Particularly useful for process analysis and statistical tools, such as MSPC (Multi-Statistical Process Control).
• This real-time testing helps to reduce production losses and eliminate the need for specimen tests in the laboratory.
• Provides multi-parameter measurements facilitating audits, e.g. when a new recipe or production line is activated or after maintenance work.
You can also visit the Indatech website for more product details by clicking on their logo below: