SciMed Ltd will be exhibiting at this year’s Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry 2023
TAC 2023 on the 28th & 29th of March 2023 at the University of Huddersfield, UK.
The Conference will be preceded by a Short Course giving a comprehensive overview of thermal methods.
• Prof Ignazio Blanco, University of Catania, Italy, The role of thermal methods in materials characterisation
• Prof Vesa-Pekka Lehto, University of Eastern Finland, Heat in nanoscale • Alex Gaywood, Syngenta, UK, The Use of Differential Scanning Calorimetry to Investigate Autocatalytic Decompositions
• Danial Bager, University of Surrey, Detection of Tyre Wear Particles in Road Dusts via online TG-GC-MS
• Lockhart Horsburgh, Johnson Matthey PLC, Using thermal analysis to identify and address challenges in thermal processing of materials
• Paul Matejtschuk, NIBSC, Use of thermal analysis in the formulation development of an international reference material for interleukin-6
• Duncan Price, Edwards Ltd, High spatial resolution thermal property imaging and analysis
• Andre Hickman, Dstl, Compatibility assessment of Energetic Materials following AOP4147
• Joe Whiteley, University of Huddersfield, Thermal investigation of surfactant interactions with proteins
• Thamer Alzoubi, Kings College London, A study of solid-state epimerisation within lactose powders stored in simulated tropical environmental zones
• Stephen Mee, Devro PLC, Thermal analysis of bovine collagen by using DSC.
Date: Tuesday 28th March – 9:30 am to 5:00 pm and Wednesday 29th March 2023 – 9:30 am to 2:00 pm