Economic, continuous sensing DV1 Digital Viscometer now with timed measurement function.
The DV1 has a continuous sensing capability for rapid viscosity measurement. It has the capability to measures viscosity and temperature simultaneously with a choice of 18 different speed settings. The DV1 is available in a choice of languages such as English, French, German, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish. Optional software allows the DV1 to collect, analyse and store test data on a PC.
• PC Interface for use with optional Wingather SQ Software and output connection to printer
• Simplified user interface for more direct access to features
• Direct access to time measurement function (time to torque, time to stop)
• Temperature off-set capability to ±5°C
• Senses and displays continuously
• Viscosity (cP or mPa·s)
• % Torque
• Speed (rpm)
• Spindle used
• Torque measurement accuracy: 1% of full scale range
• Repeatability: 0.2% of full scale range
• Select all functions from user-friendly keypad
• 18 rotational speeds
• Optional RTD temperature probe
• Auto-zero function to ensure precision torque measurement
• Auto-range function to define full scale range (FSR) for all spindle/speed combinations
• Warns of under- or over-range torque measurement condition
• Printing to Dymo® capability
• Timed stop feature to measure viscosity at precise user specified time interval
• Time to Torque feature to measure the time interval for sample to reach user defined torque value
• Compatible with all Brookfield accessories
• NIST traceable viscosity standards available
LV is for low viscosity materials and can measure the thinnest materials. Typical examples include inks, oils, and solvents.
RV is for medium viscosity materials than those measured with an LV torque. Typical examples include creams, food, and paints.
HA is for higher viscosity materials than those measured with an RV torque. Typical examples include gels, chocolate and epoxies.
HB is for even higher viscosity materials than those measured with an HA torque spring. Typical examples include asphalt, caulking compounds, and molasses.
Cone and Plate models available in all of the above variants.