Dust Explosions can occur in many industries where powdered materials are handled. These include Pharmaceuticals, Fine Chemicals Food, Metals, Paper, Plastics, Rubber, and Textiles. The consequences of which can be catastrophic.
SciMed through our partners are able to offer a full range of dust explosivity characterisation tests including:
- Minimum Ignition Energy (MIE)
- Minimum Ignition Temperature (MIT)
- Minimum Explosible Concentration (MEC)
- Explosion Severity (Kst, Pmax and dP/dtmax)
- Limiting Oxygen Concentration (LOC)
- Layer Ignition Test (LIT)
- Powder Resistivity
- Charge Relaxation
- Drying Tests
Contact us now >
Or call us now on 0161 442 9963 to speak to a Product Specialist.