410 BlueNotesis a software package designed for data collection, storage, manipulation and report generation. It can also improve throughput, enhance precision and extend the utility of the Model 410 Flame Photometer.
Everything is visible on one operational page.
• With the 410 BlueNotessoftware package you can:
• use real names and sample numbers in your reports
• perform Multipoint calibrations with curve fit
• automatically correct for instrument drift
• save calibration curves
• save methods
• archive results
• prepare and print professional reports
• use Automatic Peak Selection facility to assess stability of readings
• automate analyses with addition of the Model 860 Autosampler.
You can also visit the Sherwood website for more product details by clicking on their logo below: