The Automatic Cloud and Pour Point Analyzer is a state of the art piece of equipment for measuring cloud point by Optical Detection and pour point with the Automatic Tilt Method.
The Cloud Point is an index of the lowest temperature of a petroleum product or a biodiesel fuels utility for certain applications. Wax crystals of sufficient quantity can plug filters used in some fuel systems.
The Pour Point of a petroleum product is an index of the lowest temperature of its utility for certain applications. Flow characteristics, such as pour point can be critical for the correct operation of lubricating oil systems, fuel systems, and petroleum blending and pipeline operations.
· Automatic determination of cloud point by Optical Detection
· Automatic determination of Pour Point via the Automatic Tilt Method
· Conformance to ASTM D5771 and D5950
· Correlates to ASTM D2500, D97, and related specifications
· Wireless Cloud Point and Pour Point Head
· Integrated Cooling System
· Industrial Touch Screen User Interface
· Standard test methods are pre-programmed or user-defined test programs can be created
· Clear graph of temperature vs. time for sample and bath temperatures
You can also visit the Koehler website for more product details by clicking on their logo below: