The DVE combines economy and ease of operation with Brookfield excellence to provide reliable viscosity readings. The interface allows operators to change test parameters and perform viscosity measurements easily. The digital display ensures accurate readout of test results for simultaneous measurement of viscosity and torque.
• Direct display in: cP or maps, % Torque, Spindle, and Speed
• Torque measurement accuracy: 1% of full scale range
• Repeatability: 0.2% of full scale range
• Compatible with all Brookfield accessories
• NIST traceable viscosity standards available
• 18 speeds for greater range capability (0.3 to 100 rpm)
LV is for low viscosity materials and can measure the thinnest materials. Typical examples include inks, oils, and solvents.
RV is for medium viscosity materials than those measured with an LV torque. Typical examples include creams, food, and paints.
HA is for higher viscosity materials than those measured with an RV torque. Typical examples include gels, chocolate and epoxies.
HB is for even higher viscosity materials than those measured with an HA torque spring. Typical examples include asphalt, caulking compounds, and molasses.