Elemental Analysers C/N/S/Cl from Analytik Jena
Analytik Jena has a long tradition in developing high-performance precision analytical systems which dates back to the inventions made by Ernst Abbe and Carl Zeiss. The Analytical Instrumentation business unit offers our customers complete solutions in the fields of optical spectroscopy, sum parameters and elemental analysis.
The elemental analysers from Analytik Jena bring future technological solution to the determination of carbon, sulfur, nitrogen and total chlorine in most diverse sample matrices. The modular format allows customised solutions to be created for specific application requirements.
- Solid, semi-solid, liquid, gaseous and LPG samples can all be analysed on the multi EA® platforms.
- C, N, S and Cl can all be determined on one instrument.
- The autosampler can handle solid and fluid samples in vertical or horizontal furnace configuration.
- Ultra-modern detectors yield a wide dynamic range from ppb to percent levels.
- The in-built, automated Self-Check System (SCS) ensures optimal operation reliability.
- Flame sensor technology for matrix-optimized sample in the most difficult of matrices such as oils, fuels, solvents, polymers, coal and liquefied gases.
The multi EA® can be used for elemental determinations across a number of industries
- Natural gas production
- Mineral oils
- Chemical and polymers
- Foods and beverages
- Power stations
To contact SciMed on these products please CLICK HERE or call us on 0161 4429963
To visit the Analytik Jena website click on the logo below